For the month of September in this special centenary year there will be a cycle quest: an invitation to ride to places with cycling, historical or curiosity interest all around Kent. We aim take you to interesting places that would make a nice bike ride and where you might otherwise not go. Some of these places have played a part in our club's hundred years of history and legends.
Here's how it will work:
- later in Spring, to tie in with the June-July Milestone we will launch the quest
- there will be a map of many interesting places around Kent to visit by bike
- on 1st September the map will go live, with questions to answer when visiting these places of interest
- visit as many or as few of these places as you choose during September, alone, with friends or on a club run
- find the answer to the question
- log your answers online (or on hardcopy)
- win a prize if you get the most!
What's not to love about that?
If you need to know more contact Bob Watts: firstname.lastname@example.org